According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

happy nie nie day.

have you placed you bids?
for the amazing list of auctions, check out HERE & HERE.
for more information about nie nie & her family, go HERE & HERE.
to find out what else you can do to help, go HERE.

p.s. want to bid on something handmade by me? go HERE or HERE. remember to bid lots & bid often, it's all benefiting nie nie & her sweet family. so go & spend a little money.

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Isn't this a sad....I had just been to the Blissful Living Studio in Mesa on the morning this happened.

I am praying for them and feel so sad for the pilots family.

Anonymous said...

I loved participating in this wonderful event! Prayers to both families.