According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 5, 2007

monday blahs...

Nothing big to report today, it's just Monday. I hate Mondays! Partly because they are so busy, and partly because I really don't do all that much. Total contradiction, I know... but that's how it is. Mondays are when I recover from the weekend. The house always seems like a total disaster because we had so much fun over the weekend, we didn't have time to pick up. So that's what I do... clean, laundry, figure out meals, plan my week. Some Mondays I'm even able to squeeze in a shower! Although I must say, this Monday is off to fine start. This morning the boys and I went running, I've almost finished cleaning the house, and dinner is started (we are having a "Coke" Roast - I'll let you know how it turns out!) If I can hit all the major stuff, maybe I can do something fun, like quilt! We shall see... By the way, don't I look cute, all ready to dust and mop!

3 comments:

Stie said...

we'll be needing that coke roast recipe young lady...

mama jo said...

just wait until your mondays are like mine...ha,ha,ha

Marty: said...

The reward for raising all your kids is sleeping in on Monday. And Tuesday, if you want.