According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 5, 2007

monday blahs...

Nothing big to report today, it's just Monday. I hate Mondays! Partly because they are so busy, and partly because I really don't do all that much. Total contradiction, I know... but that's how it is. Mondays are when I recover from the weekend. The house always seems like a total disaster because we had so much fun over the weekend, we didn't have time to pick up. So that's what I do... clean, laundry, figure out meals, plan my week. Some Mondays I'm even able to squeeze in a shower! Although I must say, this Monday is off to fine start. This morning the boys and I went running, I've almost finished cleaning the house, and dinner is started (we are having a "Coke" Roast - I'll let you know how it turns out!) If I can hit all the major stuff, maybe I can do something fun, like quilt! We shall see... By the way, don't I look cute, all ready to dust and mop!

3 comments:

Christie said...

we'll be needing that coke roast recipe young lady...

mama jo said...

just wait until your mondays are like mine...ha,ha,ha

Travelin'Oma said...

The reward for raising all your kids is sleeping in on Monday. And Tuesday, if you want.