According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

british imports


Thank heaven for little sisters. Mine is great - she teaches me how to apply makeup, advises me on how to wear my hair & she always is keeping me up on the latest trends. This past summer, while we were on our European adventure, she introduced me to Topshop, Europe's answer to Forever 21. Here's what the press has been saying about Topshop:

The LA Times says "Topshop, a laboratory for trends and the world's best cheap-chic store."

TimeOut says "Topshop is a rare retail phenomenon - it has the ability to appeal to funky 16 year olds, sophisticated twenty and thirty something's and Gwyneth Paltrow all simultaneously."


If you haven't already, check Topshop out. They even have Maternity clothes for all those who may find themselves preggers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linnked my way over here...thanks for the tip. speaking of European fashion, I'm a big fan of Johnnie Boden at the moment. Have you seen his stuff? It's a little pricey, but so high quality and cuter than cute.

Leslie said...

i still have a zip-up white sweatshirt thingie i got at topshop in london 9 years ago. still wear it, too!

Polly said...

I need clothes like this only with the arms and across the bust bigger, because I'm not a size 1, so please find the plus size store with these styles. thankyou