According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

tag, i'm it!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Working at the lumber yard... office clerk, inside sales, lumber loader...
basically whatever they told me to do.
2. Snowboard instructor at Sundance
3. Advertising sales for the PennySaver
4. Stay at home mom/ stay at home business person

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Grease
3. The Princess Bride
4. Sound of Music

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Thousand Oaks, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. London, England (6 weeks counts, right?)
4. Tustin, CA

D) Four television shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Lost
3. All the Law & Orders
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. There are just to many to list! Thanks to Tivo, I think I watch EVERYTHING!

E) Four places I have gone (or will go) on vacation:
1. Europe
2. Hawaii
3. Tahiti
4. Australia

F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. Bloglines
2. Gmail
3. Wells Fargo
4. Celebrity Baby Blog

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pad Thai
2. Carrot Cake with THICK cream cheese frosting
3. Crushed Ice (that's totally a food!)
4. Home-made granola

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Shopping
3. At the Spa
4. Anywhere on vacation!

I) Four people who I tag:
1. Mama Jo
2. Gabi
3. Amy
4. Marty

Cut and paste and then fill in your own info and post!

1 comment:

Christen Noelle said...

Kelly! Thank you for the amazing swapping gifts. I too have enjoyed reading your blog and reading about your amazing children! I love all the gifts and have posted pics on my blog...Thanks again!