According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

drum roll please...

shout it from the roof tops, tell your friends, invite your neighbors, send an email, post it on your blog. anything & everything that will get the word out. i want EVERYONE in the world knows about the...i hope you are as excited as i am! here are all the particulars...

it's really quite simple: as a participant, you will be asked to choose at least three objects (i don't think anyone would mind if you decide to send more) that are some of YOUR favorite things to send to your partner... maybe it's an apron you made, your new favorite book, or that favorite flavor of lip gloss. be creative & most importantly have fun with it! objects can be new or vintage, bought or handmade... just remember, it is probably best to send something the you'd be pleased to receive yourself.

ready to join the fun? please e-mail your particulars to accordingtokelly@gmail.com. sign-ups will be open until friday, june 8th... so get your friends involved!

• your name.
• mailing address.
• email address.
• website / blog / flickr
(must be involved with at least one of these).
• a little something about yourself.
• please indicate if you are willing to ship internationally.

swap partners will be emailed to you shortly after the sign-up deadline. the delivery date for this swap is Monday, June 25... please have it postmarked by then.

once you receive your package, be sure to post photos here, for everyone to enjoy! if you don't have a flickr account, email me your photos & i will post them for you. if you have any questions/ comments, just drop me a line at: accordingtokelly@gmail.com

i'm so excited! i can't wait. i hope you are too!

45 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marta said...

hoorah, hoorah. i love to swap. this sounds like fun! i'm in.

I'm A said...

hooray! im so excited about this! thanks for hosting. and thank you for your nice comments! :)

love.boxes said...

I'm in! Thanks for hosting this! Fun. :)

Jessica said...

hoorah! this is gonna be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh so exciting! Fingers crossed for my first swap!

alyson. said...

yay!! I'm excited to swap!

Unknown said...

Sounds like good times!
I'm in!

Anonymous said...

how do i add your link thing?
im in.
do i need to email you?
i think you know me enough.
you can figure it out

Jake said...

i will try it...i am new to swapland...but ready for adventure!

Monkey Giggles said...

Count me in....this sounds fun.

mama jo said...

i'm in

Christie said...

I'm in...and have found your swap randomly on a blog that I stumbled upon. You are ALMOST famous!

kathryn said...

me too, me too! i'll email you all my stats...

no said...

i am so excited! i have been trying to get in on one of these for months! count me in for sure!

Ginger said...

Sounds fun. But I have a question... when do we have to ship out by? I have a long vacation coming up.

Holly said...

I've never swapped before and am quite excited to try it! Thanks for organizing this.

whit said...

You know I'm all over this

Michelle said...

I just found you through loveboxes, I love favorite things! I will e-mail you!

Marilee said...

ok, I'm gonna do it!

{B}dreamy said...

Ooh, a swap!!! I've always wanted to do one, so count me in! I'll officially apply later... *B

Traci said...

Ok, so I am a lurker, but would love to join in the fun!!! I will e-mail you my goods. Thanks!!

everything pink! said...

oh my. count me in.

Lisa Knight said...

Sounds like a ton of fun!

mamacita said...

I sk*rted you!

EverythingErin said...

Yay! My first swap. Can't wait to get my partner.

Laurel said...

my first swap, too!!

Unknown said...

Kelly I just emailed you all my info! Thanks for hosting this-I am so excited!

i suwannee said...

count me in!!

Nicole said...

Oh, I just came across this and I'd love to swap! If you don't mind, I'll put a mention of it up on my blog as well. Will be emailing you...

jess said...

This sounds really fun...I would love to participate!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

This sounds great ! I am in , thanks for hosting this. I found you from Monkey giggles.

Angel Mama ():)

Carey said...

Ive never done one of these, but it sure seems like fun. Count me in too. I too found you through Monkey Giggles.

Jill said...

This sounds like fun!

Heather said...

I can't wait!

katherine said...

So excited to try this out!

j said...

hi kelly- i saw this on jill's blog and i think this is the coolest idea! how fun! i'm hoping it's not too late in the day to jump in!
jen

Michelle Alley said...

Such a great idea! It's late, but it's still the 8th. Would love to join it the fun swap. I'm in Montreal, Canada hope someone wants to swap with me!

Kristin said...

Made it with 14 minutes to spare...yay!

Missy said...

I'm so excited for this! Great idea Kelly.

i i eee said...

I'm a stranger here, but I'm so sad I missed out on this. What a cool idea! I'll have to check out the pics!

katri said...

Dang! I missed it.
I hope you'll do it again.

Ashley said...

Dang it! I totally missed this! Can you do another one? Please Please!!??

bethany said...

Wanted to let you know that I am hosting a swap on my blog. Love to have you join in!

Jen said...

Hi Kelly,

I missed out on the swap but was wondering if you wouldn't min if I stole the idea and did a swap on my blog..Unless you're planning on doing another one. Can you email me with any ideas or tips to make this work well?

Thanks