According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

i can always count on urban!

It's hard to walk into Urban Outfitters, without buying anything.The stores are absolutely HUGE & have tons of selection. If you look long enough, your bound to come across something you just "gotta have." On my most recent outing, I picked up a few things I never knew I needed... I'm so excited about this jacket, I've already worn it several times! I love the detail of the rick rack on the edging! I got in this yellow & brown combo, but it also comes in olive green with lime rick rack - too very cute. I had a VERY HARD time deciding which color to go with. Then I came across this hat. I LOVE hats, so it was given that I would be picking this one up. But let me tell you, it is my new favorite accessory, I wish I could wear it every day... it makes me feel, I don't know, "free." Last but not least, a pair of dang cute shorts. Actually two pairs of dang cute shorts, I got them in the brown and blue & the red and brown! Anyway, I can't wait to wear my new duds. I don't think these pictures do justice to just how cute it all is.

No comments: