According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

i think i need a little girl...

my mom gets every catalog in the entire world, i think. On a recent visit I was perusing her stack and I came across a catalog that was new to me... Chasing Fireflies. Lots of cute, fun & magical things to delight both you and your children. I was particularly drawn to all things girly... here are some of my favorites. Too bad I don't have a little girl to buy them for.

6 comments:

Christie said...

I have a five-year-old girl who loves shopping that I'll let you borrow...:-)

Jake said...

you know how to get one, right?

Leslie said...

my friend natalie gets that catalog. way too many cute things.

Jessica said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely comment you left me! Flattery will get you everywhere. :)

mama jo said...

why don't you stay away from jeff for awhile...

kelly said...

so gab -
i know how to get "a baby" but I don't know how to get a girl. Any suggestions?

& mom... what exactly do you mean? are you telling me you don't want anymore grand kiddies?