According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

they grow so fast!

I know this isn't news to anyone, but I am always amazed at how fast they grow. I can't believe Owen is already 7 months old. He still seems so little, and yet, everyday I am reminded about how big he is. He isn't really a "baby" anymore. He is sitting up on his own, doing the army crawl & even standing against the furniture! I don't know if I am prepared for him to grow up this fast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just posted these same thoughts about my little Henry. Could there please just be a growth-slowing potion? Please!

Travelin'Oma said...

Anyone who has seen Gavin in action knows you better be prepared!!!

mama jo said...

what do you do to him? feed him growth hormones? he should be a tiny baby still....

Anonymous said...

It goes by way too fast... makes me sad!
He's adorable!