According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

i have an addiction & am currently seeking help.

but i just can't stop loving purses & bags. i stumbled across THIS one & it might be a new favorite. i'm always looking for a good "carry-on" bag, & this one looks like it fits the bill. definitely a perfect "travel" bag. & at $78, much more likely to become reality for me, as opposed to the one HERE that i've been lusting over.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I am so with you on the purse thing. That has become one of my newest addictions as well. I guess because no matter what size I am they always look great. I love the Louis Vuitton. That's my dream too!

Tip Junkie said...

I love bags as well and change mine often. Those are great.

Unknown said...

That is on HUGE bag! It would make a great carry on especially for you because you travel so much!

Travelin'Oma said...

I have a LeSport Sac bag for "carry on" and I love it because I can wash it. It totally grosses me out to think of all the places I have to set it down (airport bathroom floors, under the airplane seat with my feet all over it, on the floor of the airport fast food joint.) If I picture all those germs on my kitchen counter when I get home, or on my closet shelf with my nice stuff...eww! Plus, it's lightweight with zillions of pockets, and it can fold into it's own bag and be tiny if I want it to be.