According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 18, 2008

tick tock, time's almost up!

can i tell you how excited i am?! i love the swapping business! it's almost as fun as actually going on a trip to somewhere exotic! & i absolutely LOVE playing host. i love getting the emails, it makes me feel so popular! plus, it is so much fun learning bits & pieces about every one's lives & I love checking out every one's blogs.

many many thanks to everyone who have already signed up. if you haven't yet, all I can ask is: WHY NOT? this is going to be tons of fun! & it's the perfect cure for the january blues! who doesn't like getting surprises in their mailbox? in case your sitting on the fence about joining the fun, or you're worried because you've never done a swap before... i say take the plunge! remember, you have until monday, january 21st to sign up. then, i'll email you your swap partners information, and you have until friday, february 8th to mail your package!

so if you haven't joined yet, email me soon at accordingtokelly@gmail.com. not sure what the swap is all about? read about it HERE. i can't wait, the real fun is about to begin! & be sure to tell your friends... you know how it goes, the more, the merrier!

image via flicker.

2 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

I love your blog. I don't comment as much as I should, but seriously, your blog rocks! I'm one of your biggest "lurking" fans!One of these days, I just might join a swap! Looks like fun!

BTW, you've been tagged. Check out my blog, http://boncorblad.blogspot.com/, for the details. I hope you don't mind. I only people I really know, that have blogs, have already been tagged. So I decided to choose 3 of my favorites. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

It's funny you should mention the January blues, since that's exactly the reason I just signed up, though I didn't think to word it that way. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to have my new year brightened :)