According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 3, 2008

i'm tired.

jeffy's tuckered out, the boys are exhausted, & my feeties are pooped. (wearing four inch heels all day & night can do that to them... although, as i'm discovering, it does make for an excellent leg workout - boy am i sore!) anyway, we were lucky enough attend the most incredible wedding this weekend. my fabulous sister-in-law alison & her newly pronounced hubby tied the knot on saturday. you can only imagine the busy weekend we've had... parties galore, tons of food & lots of running - after two little tux clad boys, that is. i'll be back tomorrow with lots of pictures. xoxo!

8 comments:

Wendi said...

Ooh la la! Cute shoes! Good shoes are always worth the pain. =)

tootie said...

I love the shoes, too!

Bridget said...

Love the shoes. And weddings are so fun. Fun to get dressed up and see the excitement of the bride and groom.

Kathryn & John said...

Great shoes.

Travelin'Oma said...

I love the shoes, too. I wish I had long legs and skinny feet.

Shannon said...

Those are some crazy, snazzy shoes! Love em! I wish I could wear those. Ever since I had kids, my feet only tolerate low, grandma looking shoes. (not that I have anything against my grandma or her shoes :)

Ashlee said...

Cute shoes! I bet your boys were adorable in their tuxedos too!

Andy said...

Good shoes are ALWAY worth it. Those are pretty cute!