According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

they say "there's no place like home."

& while i will admit this to be true - i must say i LOVE to travel. near or far, exotic or ordinary... i'm always ready to pack a bag & be on my way. so here i sit, with a pile of luggage stacked neatly by the door, loads of vacation laundry to be done & a house that needs to be tidied following the "we're leaving for an island paradise & we're running late as always" hurricane. of course, there are zillions of other things i should be doing, in order to re-enter the world of reality, but instead, i'd rather just relax a little bit longer, look at some pictures & relive our week (and then some) in paradise. so, put a cute little umbrella in your drink & join me as i do a little reminiscing.

image of waimea bay, taken yesterday, as we whizzed by in the car.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It's beautiful! You should relax. Who wants to do laundry anyway? Not me!

Darilyn said...

I can relate to what you just said. I love that feeling of walking down the ramp to board the airplane. But then the walk back when I get home is always a little bittersweet. I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing some of your vacation with us.