According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7, 2008

and the winner is...

shannon, who said:

i'm in... i think the force is strong with me? :)

it must have been, because "hawaii in a box" is coming your way! congratulations! email all your particulars to me at accordingtokelly@gmail.com & i'll get your package in the mail!

mahalo! to everyone else who participated... hope you have a great monday!

image via flickr.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey! That's me!!!! Ya-Hooooooooo!! I love winning! You are the best :) I'm so excited!!!! Thank you! Thank you! you will be getting an e-mail from me in a bit. Gotta finish cooking dinner!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats Shannon.