According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

let's get this party started!

it's official, swap sign ups are now closed. thanks for the huge & amazing response. when i sent out the invite, i never imagined i would have so many people "rsvp"! i still can't believe we have over 300 participants! holy cow! i definitely didn't expect this kind of response... i'm so grateful for everyone posting about it & telling their friends. by now, if you've signed up, you should have received a response to your RSVP. if you haven't yet, leave a comment on this post & we'll get something worked out. (technology, such as email, doesn't always work as perfect as we would like.) now, i have to do the hard part, and match everyone up with partners. actually, it really shouldn't be that hard, except that personally, I want to swap with EVERYONE! anyway, i'll probably do something fair, like draw names out of a hat , throw darts, or something. just be looking for an email from me with your partners info. in the mean time, start thinking about what you want to send. if you're looking for a little inspiration, check out these links from flickr of past swaps...

last year's favorite things swap
general swap packages
free people travel swap
mellow + yellow swap
swap central

i'm looking forward to getting my swap on. what about you?

image via flickr.

23 comments:

jaclyn said...

i signed up but have not got an email. i'm excited, been blog stalking you for awhile :) themayes5@yahoo.com

Cassie said...

I too have not gotten an email! Can't wait to swap!

Travelin'Oma said...

I loved getting good mail from you yesterday. It lifted my spirits and reminded me I could do what I am trying to do. It was just like a little hug and pat on the back from a trusted friend. THANKS! You're a sweetheart to think of me!

Anonymous said...

This is my first SWAP, so I can't wait!
I think that this idea is really great ;)
I can't believe that is 300 participant.
Thank You for e-mail.

kelly said...

Be sure to check your spam folders if you haven't gotten my emails yet... they might be hiding from you!

Misty said...

yipee!!!I'm excited!

::Sylvia:: said...

I didn't get an e-mail either! I'm super excited about it though!

Ashlee said...

I didn't get an email...and unless you are from the Hot Singles website :0) it wasn't in my spam folder either. :0)

ashleeburnham@yahoo.com

Can't wait!

love.boxes said...

Wow! What a response! Got your e-mail! :)

Heather said...

I am ready to go! I have got my swap planned to the "T." SWAPS RULE!

Tina said...

I didn't get an email. I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I am so excited for this swap and can't believe it's so huge.
Thanks for checkin' out my site, too. Love to read yours.

Amy said...

Kelly...
I am soooo excited to be part of this swap! :)
Thanks for the sweet comment about my little Gracie Girl!

Tiffany said...

I'm exciting..my mind is twirling...

TUTU Monkey said...

Wow...what a great response.....I am looking forward to mailing this out:)

It has been so fun visiting all these new blogs....and finding yours too.

Aranne and Dan said...

WOW...over 300 participants.. .that is so great Kelly. I wish I could have signed up but I am just so busy right now and very short on cash$$$ too and didn't want to short my partner so I decided I better not. Hopefully next time!

Lindsey said...

Stupendous Kelly, now, do you wish you wouldn't have done it!?:)

Brooke said...

I can't wait!!

Holly said...

I am really excited!!

Gayle said...

I am thrilled to be a part of this Party. Let the fun begin! My mind is already spinning on what I want to do and I am afraid I won't be able to stop once I start. Can't wait!

jenniferhoiyin said...

good luck pairing everyone together! thanks for including those of us who were lucky enough to come by at the last minute! :)

Montay said...

I did not get a email and no spam either.
I can't wait to swap and I love that so many others do too!!

Stephanie said...

Darn, I missed it. I was so intending to sign up! I can't believe you had 300 people sign up. That is amazing! Go girl!