According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

currently lusting after.

i LOVE the silver glitter toms, heck, i love anything that has the word glitter in it's name! i may just have to get a pair. they would definitely put some spiff! in every & any outfit. plus, for every pair of toms shoes purchase, toms will give a pair of shoes to a child in need... so, my purchase would really just be more of a good deed in disguise. i think i'm sold.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Target has a cute cheap glitter bag now...go check them out. They have silver, pink, blue and I think gold/yellow. : ) When are you leaving for NY? Tara's family is going along w/ my mom...they leave in a couple days. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

I want these too! So much. Haven't ordered yet.

{Erica} said...

totally saw those in some fashion mag last week...dog eared the page and then looked them up....oh how I want these....

My Two Army Brats said...

I don't love them. I'm just not cool enough to pull of the glitter look though. Although I do love that it's for a good cause I'm all about those!

Rebekah said...

do not do it. do not do it.

Sara Christine said...

Haha these are AWESOME.