According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

artichoke dip

christmas, or actually just about any holiday or special occasion, just wouldn't be the same without larene's artichoke dip. whenever it's around, i find myself eating it, & nothing else... it's that good. so this year, my christmas gift to you, is the super secret recipe...

larene's artichoke dip

ingredients:
2 jars marinated artichokes
2 cans artichoke hearts in water
2 cups of mayo
2 cups of sour cream
1 can medium diced green chilies
2+ cups of grated jack cheese
2+ cups of grated cheddar cheese

empty of the jars & cans of artichokes into a strainer & using your hands squish them up good; then rinse & chop them up even more.

in a bowl mix:
mayo, cups of sour cream, & diced green chilies. when the mixture is combined, add the "squished" artichokes.

spread the mayo artichoke mixture into the bottom of 9x13 pan & top with the mixture of cheeses.

bake at 350 degrees for about 1/2 hour, or until the bubbly & the cheese is melted.

serve with LOTS of chips.

yum! yum! yum!

image via here.

12 comments:

LYDIA said...

Thanks for another recipe. Can't wait to try it out :) Merry Christmas Kelly

Ginger said...

That sounds really good! Thanks!

We got your Christmas card today. Gavin and Owen are SO adorable! (And you and Jeff look great too!) Have a merry Christmas!

jen said...

wow! sounds delicious! today i am going to attempt your chicken noodle soup. thanks for all your recipes!

Traci said...

Mmm! Sounds yummy, I love the artichoke dip recipe found on boxes of Tollhouse crackers, this one sounds just as good too!

Darilyn said...

This sounds so so good.

{Erica} said...

this dip is sinfully delicious! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

heather said...

like you, i can not stop eating this stuff when it is around.

Tasha said...

That looks delish! I am going to have to try that tonight!

Dawn said...

Oh, that sounds delicious! I think might make it for the Super Bowl!

:)

Tonya Staab said...

ooh I love artichoke dip. I'll have to make this sometime.

Anonymous said...

Great recipe! I am spending the winter collecting great recipes that I can use my summer veggies on this coming year. Since this wil be the first summer at my new place with my new garden I am trying to plan it all.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I will have to try out this recipe. I love artichoke dip!