According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 2, 2009

twitterpated.

i've often sworn that i would never twitter... i've just got too many things going on, to add "another thing" to my plate. plus, i've already tried facebook, & quickly grew bored of that. but i've succumbed to the masses, i've decided to believe my friends who have told me "everyone's doing it", & i am now tweeting. if you'd care to join the party, or rather conversation, you can now follow me on twitter HERE. hopefully i'll hear from you soon in twitter-land.

image via twitter.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Tweeting is fun! Especially when you are expecting! I know people are checking me tweets each day to see if I have gone into labor. Of course.... NOT. I wish! (Since today is my DUE date! Ugh)

Heidi said...

Oh I love facebook, didn't know you were on. But I guess you're on to bigger and better things!

Jess NBP said...

U can have twitter update your facebook status. :) Glad you joined the crowd.

AM! said...

just wanted to leave a comment b/c i just stumbled upon your site...and i love it:)
i don't twitter (yet), but love your ideas here.
thanks!
am