According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

a personal best.

the hubby & i have an on-going buzz lightyear battle. unfortunately he usually kicks my butt. i can safely say that on this trip though, i wiped the floor with him. he had a measly 400 & something thousand. that doesn't even compare to my 693,800 points. yep! you read that right, 693,800 points, pardon me while i gloat for a bit, but i'm feeling like a proud mama. i may just have to frame this picture & display it prominently. want to learn the secrets to racking up the points on buzz? go HERE.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

always feels good to put the smack down on your loved one! Especially if they TYPICALLY WIN! :)

Letti said...

Congrats I know how hard that can be. I love that ride too.

Suz Broughton said...

Congrats! Look how happy you are!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

You seriously crack me up!!!

Sarah said...

congratulations! we had early entry one day and rode the game 10 times in a row. it was daddy's fav ride of the day.

Fifi Flowers said...

HOLY cow! That is a lot of points... you go girl!!! FUN!!!
I think I'm ready for another trip to Disneyland.
ENJOY your day!
Fifi

Dawn said...

Great to meet you in person on Friday and congrats on kickin hubbie's butt...9 months pregnant no less.
~Dawn :)

Marilee said...

I love that ride at DL!!!