According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 6, 2009

this is what happens when i go the bathroom...

no, no - this isn't the result of an edward scissorhands inspiration that came to me suddenly while sitting on the pot. instead, this is the work of my own personal edward scissorhands - my 2 year old. apparently he didn't think that my carrie-inspired re-usable shopping bag had enough flair to it. so, he found some scissors (& i'm using the term "found" very loosely here. what i really mean to say is he went to my locked sewing cupboard, i guess the "child locks" no longer are a match for him, & purposely got out a pair of scissors) & started snipping away. who knows? he may have had a real vision here, unfortunately for him, i caught him in the middle of the act & prevented him completing his "masterpiece". now, my over-the-shoulder bag is more of a clutch, but it's okay, it's still cute. hopefully, this will be owen's "scissor story". it seems every child has one, & this is way better than the story of gavin giving himself a haircut.

6 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Wow he and my 2 year old Luke would be dangerous if they got together! But I will say it makes me feel better that it isn't just my boy who can think up these amazing ideas! (and follow through with them!)

Julie H said...

Hopefully this will be his one and only! I was trying to grow Trevor's hair out and he decided he wanted it short. So now it's REALLY short lol.

Sharlene said...

Lets hope its the worst of it!

Sara said...

Oh no, how sad!

This is Carrie said...

That just sucks. On a happier note, I just made an easter dress out of that same vintage sheet. Well obviously not the exact same one, but you get the idea.

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Better the bag than the hair!!!!!!