According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

$1 flippity flops




it's that time of year again... just in time for summer, one of my favorite sales is here. the annual, "one day wonder" old navy $1 flippity flop sale. yep! yep! you can outfit your entire family with solid colored flip flops for just one buck each. with a deal this good, you know they are going to go fast, so be sure to hit your local old navy
early in the morning this Saturday, May 23rd. you don't want to miss the "feeting frenzy."

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I"m so bummed that I'll be out of town for this! UGH! I don't think they have an Old Navy where I'm sleeping in the mountains above the valley!

TidyMom said...

we got to our ON about 2pm and they hardly had ANY left - only brown and black and in small sizes - an employee suggested I buy my 5 limit in any color and size and I could exchange them next week when they stock back up!!

wooohooo! so it will take 2 trips, but I got my $1 flip flops thanks to a great employee!

~TidyMom