According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

I can't believe I'm blogging

I can't believe I'm blogging. But everyone else is doing it, so why not me? To be honest, I don't totally get the whole blogging thing. It appears to be very similar to writing in a journal... a very public journal. Up until now, I've been pretty terrible at writing in my journal, so hopefully this counts!

I have to admit, that I have no idea what to write about. But it seems like a good way to send pictures of the kids, and keep anyone who is interested, up to date on our lives. However, I can't think of anyone who would be all that interested, but you never know. My life isn't very exciting. It isn't full of drama or intrigue, but I love it! Hopefully all of my avid readers will enjoy it as well!

xoxo

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Welcome to the Blogging world. It's like joining a club. Thanks for inviting me to be in yours! I'll add you to my links.

mama jo said...

your blog is great....i will read it for sure...i need to keep up to date on your life!