According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

i find things on etsy that i never knew i needed...

Etsy is one of those sites that can just swallow you whole. You may go for a specific reason, but you always end up looking at more. With just a few clicks you are hooked. Suddenly your "quick visit" can turn into an hour before you know it. On one such visit I came across a few cute things for the kiddies.

First these candy-coated sugar cookies, from Willing Hands, look good enough to eat... and they come with their very own take out box! What fun!

Next we have a beanie made by The Portland Beanie Company. It is just too cute. I love the daisy... it just puts a smile on my face. Every little girl needs this hat on her head!

And finally we have Doodlebug Finery's Milton the Long-Limbed sock dog. He is just so dang cheery with all of his colorful stripes. I'm sure he could make any child (or adult) happy!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I've never heard of etsy. Cute stuff!

mama jo said...

these are really cute...you will be the talk of the town.

Leslie said...

ooo, that hat is so cute! my little shop will be selling these cell phone charms and a few pairs of earrings i've been working on. there are lots of beaded earrings on etsy already, but the phone charms are kind of new! hopefully people will like them. i'll post on my blog when the shop's ready to go. . .

Amy said...

I absolutely love that beanie! I wonder if I could figure out how to crochet one? I'll let you know.

Travelin'Oma said...

I want that dog! Would I look funny carrying it around? Could it be my signature look?

Anonymous said...

Kelly, great to hear from you. I've got a long way to go to get my page equal to yours. Very cool....