According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

is your mixer "naked"?

Saw this on the internet, and it made me laugh. What a hoot! According to the site...

"every year over one million Kitchen Aid mxers are sold and not a single one with flames! Only you can put a stop to this tragedy. By making a small, non-taxdeductable donation through this PURCHASE link we can start the healing process one mixer at a time. Flame it up! Hot Rod your kitchen mixer in an instant by adding these custom designed Flame Decals! It will soon get tons of attention like your mixer should!"

2 comments:

Jake said...

I love my KitchenAid way more than any car I've ever owned...this makes perfect sense to me!

love.boxes said...

This is why I haven't purchased one yet... no flames.