According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

i had a little time on my hands...

Both boys were asleep at the exact same time today. That's what I call a miracle. Although I have plenty of other things to do: cook, clean, laundry, actual work for the job I get paid to do... I found myself sitting at the sewing machine, whipping up a few baby presents. I thought this little set turned out cute. A baby blanket with matching burp rag & onesie. I've made similar blankets for my boys & just love them. I don't know what it is... the color, the textures, the array of fabrics? They are just fun. The burp rag was a last minute addition, & I got the idea for the onesie from a post by Leslie a while back. I'm not sure who I'm sending it too yet, I just hope they enjoy it as much as I did making it!

8 comments:

Christie said...

Is there no end to your talent? Seriously, you are one amazing girl!

Amy said...

Darling, Kelly! I didn't realize you were a seamstress. I want more of your ideas.

Travelin'Oma said...

You sew, too? These are so cute!

Leslie said...

what a great idea for the onesie!! it's so cute, and i love the blanket, too. it looks so happy. :)

Christen Noelle said...

Adorable! I now find myself envious of your amazing talents...and the colors are so vibrant...baby perfect!

kathryn said...

kelly. we need to be next door neighbors so we can make fun crafts like this every day. i LOVE it! so cute!

Jake said...

I feel like such a loser...am I the only one who didn't get the cute crafty gene in the family?

Unknown said...

Cute!
I've been making fun onesies for my boy too! They are fun!
They are great gifts too!