According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

just a suggestion...

next time you are buying something, and they offer it in micro-suede... get it! you never know when your two year old might use your benetint (liquid blush) to "paint" with. if the object he happens to "paint" is upholstered in micro-suede (my family room ottoman), there's a good chance you'll be able to get "most" of it out.

9 comments:

Stie: My Favorite Things said...

Ouch. Bad baby. BAD!

gab said...

thank goodness for microsuede...although i'm finding ours is still looking pretty thrashed in spite of the salesman's promises...

Natasha said...

Oh Dear!

Summers Camp said...

I'll keep that in mind, haha! *B

Stevens girl said...

You can laugh, or you can cry. I'd suggest laughing, it's much better for you and everyone else.

Lacie said...

Oh...Bummer!

Holly said...

I like Benetint, though I would NOT like it on my furniture. Yikes! Glad most of it came out.

Tip Junkie said...

Oh No!

Raesha D said...

OH no!!!! I love my Benetint...but I agree with Holly...I would much rather have it on my lips or cheeks instead of my furniture!