According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

not looking forward to...

wrapping all the presents prettily, before placing them under the tree. it's no secret that i'm a terrible gift wrapper. but it's not my fault, i'm pretty sure it's genetic... so, i find myself using lots & lots of gift bags. which have several downfalls. for one, you just don't get the same effect, i must admit. a tree with lots of gift bags scattered below just isn't the same as lots of boxes with big, beautiful bows. & they are not very good at keeping sneaky eyes & fingers out, & i should know. i've peeked into way more packages than i can count, that's probably why my mom started sealing the bags shut with scotch tape. (the most embarrassing part of this confession occurred the first christmas i celebrated with jeff, while we were dating. see, jeff is the product of an incredibly talented gift wrapper, & inherited several of these gift wrapping genes. so, we gathered to exchange gifts... each one his gifts to me, had been wrapped with so much thought & attention to detail. and then there were the ones for him, crammed into cheesy gift bags. yeah, i felt proud.) anyway.... just because most of my presents will be wrapped in kraft paper bags, doesn't mean they can't have bit of sparkle & pizazz. that's why i'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my tags from miss marta. they will certainly add just the right amount of umph! to any package. (hurry & order yours today, before it's too late!)

1 comment:

Holly said...

These are GREAT! I must confess, I am a gift bag girl too--shameful, but true! I must reform.