According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

this is me.

a friend of mine is in the midst of starting a new venture... and although she is still dotting her i's & crossing the t's, i was too excited & just couldn't wait to post about it. so shhh! i'm offering you a sneak peak. i am tickled pink to introduce the this is me journal. her story is definitely one i (& probably you) can relate too. my friend spent forever searching high & low for the perfect "first journal." she really wanted something similar to what she had as a kid... something for her "little ones" to record their thoughts & drawings. having no success in locating said journal, she created one & then decided to self-publish (wow!). resulting in the this is me journal... the perfect combination of "drawing, writing, creativity & simple scarpbooking to capture the years memories through your child's eyes." i'm already having visions of sitting around with my "boys" filling out their copies together. seriously... go check them out HERE. for only 20 bucks, they are a total steal! & don't worry if you don't have any little kiddos of your own, they would make the perfect gift!

11 comments:

Ginger said...

Thanks for the tip... I bet my boys would love those!

Are you going to have another Favorite Things swap? It was so much fun!

Ashlee said...

What a great idea! I had one of these when I was little. Had no idea they didn't make them anymore. So glad she took up the initiative to get one out there for us!

Traci said...

That is great! May have to get a few of those!

Marilee said...

ALMOST makes me wish I had little kids ,I really like them.

kelly said...

ginger... be sure to check back next week. i think you'll get the answer to your question then!

crystal said...

This is BRILLIANT! I'm going to buy three of them.

Unknown said...

very cute. such a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Thanks for the link.
XOXOXOXO

PS
Are you back yet?

Laura B. said...

Those are fabulous!

Emily said...

Hi! Thanks for the link. I ordered one!! I'm so excited. Syd will love it. It will be especially cute with her writing. :)

Emily said...

Oh by the way...I need help on a boy name!! Owen? he he J/K. Any ideas pass them my way. I'm stumped. Of course I have a billion girl names. :)