According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 25, 2008

playing on my ipod.

me & my nano... we're super tight. we have a standing appointment every morning. but as you know, daily rituals can get boring, even a little stale. in order to spice it up a bit i've added a new song to my play list. although, as i have done in the past, i must first pause for a brief announcement: i think it's imperative that i warn you - i'm not a musical genius. i'm definitely not known for my taste in music, i don't know bands & i'm generally the last to find out about the next big thing. now that you've read the disclaimer... the newest tune to get my toes tapping, my feet racing & my heart pounding is the ting ting's song that's not my name. check out their live performance HERE.

3 comments:

The Grahams said...

I'm always looking for new songs to rock out to while running. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I like it. Nice beat!

Bridget said...

That has a great running beat. I will have to upload that one. As soon as I get my Nano back to English that is. My 3 yr old somehow got the language option and now everything is in Japanese!