According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

aloha!

greetings from the beautiful state of hawaii. when i'm not too busy playing at the beach or laying out at the pool drinking cool, frothy drinks, i might get around to posting a picture or two. but i'm not making any promises as to when that will be... until then, you'll just have to settle for this picture of gavin showing off his swimming skills. (i still can't believe that he did belly flop after belly flop.)

14 comments:

Darilyn said...

How Nice! Hawaii. That is an adorable picture of him. I love how his body is arched. Have a great vacation.

love.boxes said...

Oh the sun.. the water.. Ahhh!

Belly flops.. ouch!.. But he looks happy anyway! :)

Ashlee said...

I loved Hawaii...I'd love to go back one day. I'll keep my fingers crossed for that one. :0) Enjoy your fun in the sun!

Sarah said...

That's a great picture. Ouch! You've got me dreaming of sunnier days. Have a wonderful time in the sun.

Aranne and Dan said...

Take a break and enjoy your vacation and your family! Have fun and we will miss you and your posts but look forward to hearing about your trip when you return.

Bridget said...

I LOVED Hawaii. I am so jealous. Have fun! I got my necklace and I love it. Thanks!

jess said...

Have fun!

Shannon said...

Great action shot! Have fun!

The Grahams said...

i am so jealous right now.....i would give anything to be in Hawaii right now. Have a fun trip!

Michelle said...

So jealous!!!

Unknown said...

Normally I would be so jealous... but because I'll be there in a month, I don't feel so bad! Hope you're having so much fun!

crystal said...

OH! That is the BEST summer picture ever. Seriously--you've got to enter that in some kind of contest.

kari and kijsa said...

Mmmm...warm weather!! We hope you have a blessed Good Friday.

smiles,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!