According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 19, 2008

show & tell

every once in a while, someone contacts me with a "special request". i'm loving this recent creation for a fancy lady in nyc. a little bit of glitz, a whole lot of gold & just a touch of glamour... the perfect medical id bracelet for such a swanky gal. hope she likes it as much as i do. now, i think i need a shiny gold bracelet for my wrist too.

13 comments:

The Pink Potpourri said...

looks good! be sure to swing by my blog...its friday! giveaway time!

~The Robin's Nest~ said...

Very Nice, VERY Smart and super glamourous!

Misty said...

that is very cool!

Kimberly said...

Love it!

Sandra Ree said...

It's beautiful! Nice work. :)

Jen said...

a great way to make a necessary form of medical id a fashionable piece to a stylish gal's wardrobe! love it!

Janiece said...

That is very sharp!
My Medical ID braclet is on a watch band, I don't know how else to describle it.
The one you have done is so classy! I am sure she will love it.

Marilee said...

I think you are on to something. You find a niche and make your mark! What a great idea and so cute. Your are very creative!

Holly said...

Very cute...my grandmother left me a similar bracelet when she passed away (minus the medical tag) that I wear all the time! What a great idea!

Laurie said...

How fun! You did such a great job.

Amanda Conley said...

Pretty! I'm really into gold right now;)

Cory said...

Very nice! I bought one similar to this from American Medical ID (http://www.americanmedical.com).

Chloe said...

I just saw it in person and it ROCKS. Really nice job, Kel :)