According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

what is it about glitter?

i love anything that is bright, shiny, glitters or sparkles. it's one of my more "girly" attributes. from a very young age my mother tried to instill a no glitter policy. not so much in things that were pre-glittered, she just tried to steer me away from art & craft projects that involved me actually applying glitter. (it all goes back to a certain t-shirt painting birthday party i had one year. after all the presents had been opened, the guests were gone & the clean up commenced, we were left with glitter remnants that lasted for years... seriously.)

so, i must admit that while i think THESE beautiful glittery lovelies would be "oh so pretty" & probably very easy to make, i don't know if i'll be able to get my mother's nagging voice out of my head. but, just because my mom told me i can't make them, doesn't mean you can't!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those the cutest?!?

P.S. You have officially been "boo-ed" so go see the post on 10/28 to pick up your treat! ;)

Shannon said...

I made some a couple years ago... they were SO much fun AND BEAUTIFUL!! I put them on a 2 tier "centerpiece" - all different fall colored pumpkins - different sizes! You really should TRY it!

Cassie said...

I made some that look almost identical to these just a few weeks ago. I think you should do them!

mama jo said...

who says you can? and if you do...just remember...don't come crying to mama.

Tonya Staab said...

oooh, I love these.