According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

bring on the pumpkin.

sweet pumpkin dip
4 cups confectioners sugar
2 packages (8-ounces) of cream cheese, softened
1 can (30-ounces) pumpkin pie mix
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger

in a large bowl, food processor or blender beat the sugar & cream cheese until well blended. add remaining ingredients & blend. serve with gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, apple or pear slices. store in the refrigerator.

another variation is to replace the confectioners sugar with 4 jars (7-ounces each) of marshmallow cream.

image via HERE.

8 comments:

Kenny and Linsey said...

Sounds delicious, though not exactly diabetic friendly. :)

Shannon & Eli said...

this sounds yummy!!!

Jon & Heather said...

I just know you are going to make us all fat.........

Chris and Michelle said...

That looks so yummy! I look at your blog all the time Kelly...I love it. It makes me laugh and I've used several of your recipes... I just had to (finally) leave a comment so I don't feel like such a stalker because I just pasted your button to my blog. :) I was Lacey's bf in hs and knew you when you lived w/ she and Brooke at Enclave back in the day...anyways, I got your blog link off of Brookie's. (she calls me "Chimmie".)ANYWAYS - thanks for keeping me entertained with your fun posts! Your boys are adorable.

Cassie said...

Oh I love pumpkin...this is going on my list of things to make!

Monkey Giggles said...

Yum yum yummy

* TONYA * said...

OMG that sounds so good. I'm saving that recipe. I'll make it for the kids for dessert one night.

J+S said...

What is pumpkin pie mix? Is it the pumpkin puree stuff in a can or something different?