According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

turkey on the brain.

i've been busy planning my early thanksgiving. last year i posted about some of my favorite recipes, you can read all about it HERE. this year i'm getting inspiration from some new faces & places. check out what some of my new "friends" (& few of my old friends too) are recommending...

ina garten's dinner for 20
martha's classic thanksgiving menu
paula's southern thanksgiving menu
food network's thanksgiving menu(s)
chow's thanksgiving menu for 6
the pioneer woman's thanksgiving recipes
cafe johnsonia's thanksgiving recipes

hope you find something tasty to inspire your own thanksgiving menu!

image via here.

5 comments:

Janiece said...

I will miss not doing a Thanksgiving dinner...the smells of getting that meal ready is one of the best parts of the holiday.

Mumsy said...

(Thanks for the link, Kel.)

I've just been discussing TG with my aunt. Tomorrow is the big Costco trip so we can start baking and freezing things. We're TG zealots.

Kathryn & John said...

I'm still trying to get over the hot chocolate floats.

Anonymous said...

turkey dinner always makes me think about home and the holidays with the family when I was a kid... quick write something else!!

great blog.. come visit mine sometime.

See you soon.

Chanda said...

Great links - those will help! Thanks!