According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 15, 2010

the great soup exchange

hold onto your seats folks, because that thing you've been waiting anxiously for, has finally arrived. that's right! the great soup exchange is finally complete & available for your viewing & downloading pleasure. ready to get your soup on? then, your wish is my command. be prepared, you're about to feast your eyes on 52 pages (that's right! not 52 recipes, 52 PAGES) of deliciously yummy soup recipes. you'll find recipes for everything from black bean soup to italian wedding soup... to view in fullscreen or download completely go HERE.

-

7 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY! I thought you forgot. Ha. Thank you Kelly!!!

Lin said...

Yay! This is perfect timing because I have the worst sore throat & cant eat anything but soup.

Tasha said...

FABULOUS!! That is amazing.

Letti said...

I love me some soup. So excited.

The DO said...

Thank you so much! I make homemade broth and chicken noodle starts to get old after a while:) NOw I have tons of other options for soups! I'm so excited to get started

Sharlene said...

Awesome!!!! I can't wait to read them all. Now if only it weren't so hot out...

lemoniepants said...

THANK YOU. i looooooove soup and you've organized it so perfectly.

thanks for all the hard work!