According to Kelly blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://according-to-kelly.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 15, 2010

menu monday mania: week 11

this week i'm feeling a wee bit adventurous. nearly every single menu item it something totally & completely new-to-me. although, i'm hoping to find a few winning recipes that i can share with you all. happy meal planning...

* monday: faith chicken
* tuesday: campfire casserole
* wednesday: chicken salad
* thursday: homemade mac 'n cheese
* friday: honey lime grilled chicken

so as always, what's your family eating this week?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you have become a cooking blog. this week my family of me will eat broccoli soup.

Natalie Meester said...

Looks yummy...was wondering if you would share these great recipes with me?

I am always on the lookout for something new to feed this family of 5.

Hugs,

Natalie

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

I made Quiche last night it was Yummy I haven't made it before...I like that you can make whatever you want in it...Honestly I come here for inspiration for what to feed my family this week! Hope you are well and things are calmer soon!

Donna @ Mudpies & Memories said...

Here's ours!

http://mudpiesandmemories.blogspot.com/2010/03/weekly-menu-plan.html

Your menu looks good. I make a honey lime chicken recipe also, and it's one of our favorites.

KJ said...

Sunday: salmon, roast veggies, broccoli
Monday: oven bbq chicken
Tuesday: bbq chicken pizza (w/pineapple & red peppers) on whole wheat crust
Wednesday: irish stew (beef instead of lamb) with irish soda bread
Thursday: black beans & rice w/tomatoes, peppers, corn and cilantro
Friday: spaghetti & meatballs
Saturday: leftovers?

the mama monster said...

spicy peanut chicken with cucumber sambal. my new favorite recipe!
carne asada tacos
something in my digital pressure cooker
homemade pizza